Charged by Mobile Suica Apple, Tokyo several charges totalling over 300 eur. How can I cancel them?

Just today I have been charged over 20 charges on my Revolut card by Mobile Suica Apple, Tokyo. I haven’t authorised this. Can it be reverted?

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 4, 2024 3:21 AM

2 replies

Jun 27, 2024 5:15 AM in response to nevena258

It happened to me too.

Bad news is that Revolut is lying its customers about having real people taking care of the claims, when in reality they are redirecting all initiated communication to their automated systems within chat and email.

Good news is that you can get a refund, but there are a few steps:

1. terminate the card associated with those transactions and other cards you might suspect have their info compromised
  2. file fraud claims for all 20 charges with Revolut
  3. file fraud report to police in your local area against the unknown s auspect nd also agaist Revolut for taking the criminal side (because they will deny your claim saying "after careful review we did not find any trace of fraudulent activity")
  4. file fraud claim against both Revolut and the unknown suspect with the FBI https://www.ic3.gov/Home/ComplaintChoice
  5. file fraud claim against Revolut with ECC-NET https://www.eccnet.eu/contact-your-local-ecc

Revolut is a systemically denying the fraud claims, and while they, as a bank have all the authority and technical capabilities to stop the transaction from clearing in the criminal's bank accounts, by refusing to stop the criminal activity, they are accomplice with the criminals.

6. Don't expect immediate resolution, else you will be disappointed, but please trust that truth always prevails

7. Contact newspapers and tell them your story about how Revolut operates rather as a criminal organization then as a legitimate bank. People need to know the truth and Revolut will only care about your case if it is widely shared thus staining their reputation. I've read several reports of people receiving refunds only after they made their story public.

Charged by Mobile Suica Apple, Tokyo several charges totalling over 300 eur. How can I cancel them?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.