iTunes Store Problems: Singles & Full Album

It’s been nearly 20 years since Apple introduced iTunes Store, and I cannot believe I am still complaining about the same darn issue that they don’t seem to care to fix- despite countless complaints.

And, that is when you pre-order a single off a new, upcoming album, that single somehow gets excluded from the entire album song list and forever sits as a separate object in your iTunes library, which is HELLA annoying because when you buy an album you want to listen to the entire album and not have to exit out and go listen to the single separately.

it just shows Apple’s complete lack of understanding and indifference of how digital music sales works. The fact that I’ve complained about it to them back in 2005 and am still complaining about it in 2024 just shows they don’t care at all.

Has anyone found a fix for this dumb problem? And,NO I don’t want to have to make a new playlist and add all the songs in there one at a time. That’s just dumb. The iTunes Store ought to work properly.

Posted on Jun 4, 2024 2:23 PM

There are no replies.

iTunes Store Problems: Singles & Full Album

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.