email not supported and not valid

On my account I have three different emails that I have been using for years.

But today I was trying to log in to a site and I discover that one of them was not valid anymore and I don't know why.

It's the email that I have been using the less between the three of them so maybe it's the reason of my problem.

While trying to get it back, apple told me it was not valid and not supported and I have no idea why.

I can't lose it because I bought things with that precise email in video games online so if I don't find a way to get it back I'm going to lose a ton of money and I don't want to.

If anyone could help it'll be amazing.

Posted on Jun 5, 2024 4:20 AM

1 reply

Jun 6, 2024 12:54 AM in response to gabaleir

Hi gabeleir,

welcome to the Apple (user-to-user) Community!

Re: "email not supported and not valid"

Wondering if you use those three eMail accounts in the Mail app.

You may want to check they are still properly listed.

(I don't know which computer or device you use. Eg: On Mac: try System Settings > Internet Accounts )

Also: Check if your OS version has the newest compatible version

eg: try checking in Settings (or System Settings) > General > Software updates, to see if there's an update to install.

You may be able to go to the "not valid" email account on the provider's website, (eg: Yahoo / G Mail etc.) and see if you can get into the account there ... eg: if the Mailbox there got overfull, no more emails would bbe accepted ... you may be able to log-in and delete some of the un-needed emails, so your account is usable.

Else: if you forgot the password, or there will usually be a "reset password" option on the provider's log-in page, and they send a verification email to the e-mail address.

If the eMail uses an app, check if the app needs updating!

All the best :-)

email not supported and not valid

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.