15 max pro have the worst battery life ever

I have bought my 15 pro max only 3 days ago, I was told that the battery was supposed to last 29 hours with video in the background. I literally just use my phone for whatsApp, sometimes google maps, Instagram (when I’m at home) and for 3 pictures during the day. The battery levels dropped so much that when I come back home I have 7%. What’s this about? Someone could please advise?

iPhone 15 Pro Max, iOS 17

Posted on Jun 5, 2024 12:10 PM

1 reply

Jun 5, 2024 12:41 PM in response to R3bs

With ANY new iPhone, for the first several days, the phone is indexing millions of bytes of data, which takes time. If you are streaming video for long periods at the same time, it makes sense the battery is depleting quickly. First thing I'd recommend is a Forced Restart, then don't push it so hard for a bit so the indexing of data process completes.

Here is how to Force Restart your iPhone --> Force restart iPhone - Apple Support

The battery on my 15 Pro Max is amazing. It lasts all day and then some. But how you're using it, such as via Wifi or Cellular and how hard it has to work to maintain a connection to the internet, can have a dramatic affect on battery life.

15 max pro have the worst battery life ever

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.