Family screen time content restrictions disabled

I have four children on family screentime and the content restriction's are consistently resetting , initially I suspected foul play from the kids but I have actually watched it reset in real time with my own eyes this is very distressing as a foster carer who only ever uses apple I feel at this point I need to try a different software , I have updated all devices and troubleshooting done on all but still the problem persists ? @apple

Posted on Jun 11, 2024 12:37 AM

1 reply

Jun 11, 2024 8:36 AM in response to tony8ken

Refer to this page for Apple Support features ➔ Contact - Official Apple Support

Select from the presented options until you find a solution for your issue, or see if there is a chat or phone call contact method offered lower on the page (you sometimes have to narrow down the options multiple times before this is shown). If you do not see your issue, keep experimenting with any series of selections until you reach one that offers a chat session or a telephone call and get the representative to redirect you.

This page has telephone numbers for contacting Apple for support and service ➔ Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Family screen time content restrictions disabled

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.