Email content will not load in Apple mail on my Mac computer.

June 11, 2024 8:00am Apple Email Problem: Our iMac is running MacOS Monterey Version 12.7.5 Our emails open, the header instantly appears but the email content does not load. This happens daily all day long, many times over and over. This has been going on for many many months. There is the odd time the emails load content, it is rare and does not last. Never will all our emails have content loaded. When Apple Mail appears to be working it will only last for 1 to several emails. I read on another thread in the Apple Support Community where others have the same problem, there was a comment saying sometimes some security downloads will effect Apple Mail. It listed around 8+/-. We have none of these downloads and never have. Also, I read a solution is to click on "rebuild mail" found in the drop down menu in "Mailbox". I have tried this numerous time. I has never worked. The only thing that works "partially" once in a while, never always, is to "force quit" Apple mail. This will load the content in none, or 1 to a few emails periodically. I have previously reported this problem to Apple via an Apple Support Community thread with no response. I have also called Apple, a gent kindly tried to help, but admitted he didn't know what to do to fix the problem. Clearing cashe, checking for intusive downloads etc.etc., none of these things ever work. Perhaps you have a solution. We are by no means the only ones with the Apple Mail problem. I wish Apple would help please and thank you.

iMac 27″, macOS 12.7

Posted on Jun 11, 2024 4:00 AM

4 replies

Jun 11, 2024 1:37 PM in response to DarGar198

OK, We need to see what all is running, a report from this will not display any personal info...

Using EtreCheck - Apple Community

EtreCheck is a FREE simple little diagnostic tool to display the important details of your system configuration and allow you to copy that information to the Clipboard. It is meant to be used with Apple Support Communities to help people help you with your Mac. It will not display any personal info.

https://www.etrecheck.com/

Thanks for Old Toad’s etrecheck instructions…

Slow iMac 2017 - Apple Community

Email content will not load in Apple mail on my Mac computer.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.