How to add episodes to my podcast channel

After taking a break from podcasting I now find I cannot remember how to add episodes to my channel, although I can listen to past episodes.

Posted on Jun 12, 2024 3:27 AM

4 replies

Jun 12, 2024 8:00 AM in response to Bermondsey

If you are using a feed, which is the most-used method, you just add the new episode there - how you do so depends on what method you are using to make your podcast, but presumably rather than hand-writing then feed you are using one of the services which do this, you will need to add the episode usingn their method. If it isn't clear, approach their Help of Support. Once done and the feed re-published you don't need to do anything at Apple's end, it will happen automatically, but it may take up to a couple of days for a new episode to appear there.

If you are making your podcast directly in Podcasts Connect you will need to enter the details there, though I can't help you on specifics as I no longer have acces to it, no longer having a podcast. It should be self-evident.

How to add episodes to my podcast channel

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.