Education Discounts

I wanted to know when the student discounts are applied to know when the best time to buy my laptop is, and if a new one is being released this year.

Posted on Jun 12, 2024 10:17 AM

2 replies

Jun 12, 2024 10:39 AM in response to MelMinaya

MelMinaya wrote:

I wanted to know when the student discounts are applied to know when the best time to buy my laptop is, and if a new one is being released this year.

education discount shopping link

re: Education Pricing and Student Discounts - Education - Apple

I will say that educ discount is $100 only.

The refurb/clearance/open box returns discount can be much more substantial compare to the education link.

No further discounts can be applied.

Same 1-yr limited warranty, same access to the AppleCare+ if you decide to add it in.

I have had great success here: Certified Refurbished Products - Apple

Jun 12, 2024 10:32 AM in response to MelMinaya

<< if a new one is being released this year>>

Anyone here with that insider information is already under non-disclosure agreement, and simply can't say. Watch the Trade Press, and you will know as soon as anybody knows.

<< when the best time to buy my laptop is. >>

the best time to buy is when you need a new laptop.

<<. when the student discounts are applied >>

Education discounts are applied whenever a qualified education participant shops in the Apple store for Education, year-round.

In addition, there have been special incentive programs available in July and August, billed as "Back to School" specials. (northern hemisphere-centric). If you buy during that time, you MAY be eligible for the special. However, it may not be anything you care about.

DON'T skip AppleCare PLUS, even though it costs more. The cost to replace a display NOT covered by AppleCare Plus can exceed US$800 !!

Education Discounts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.