iTunes Store: Purchasing the whole album, instead of using "Complete My Album" feature

This is frustrating to say the least, but there's seems to be no ability to purchase the album as a whole if I already own any tracks from it, that were bough separately as "singles", for example. The only available option in the iTunes Store is "Complete My Album" and if I use it, I can't listen to the whole album without creating a custom playlist and manually adding all the songs to it one by one.

For example:

After I bought this album I only see tracks 1, 5, 7 and 9 when opening it in Music app. There's a "Show Complete Album" option, but the 'missing' tracks can't be played without active Apple Music subscription, even though I own them already.

Is there any way to bypass this broken "Complete My Album" feature and purchase the album in full? I'm fine with paying full price for it, "buying" some tracks for a second time.

Posted on Jun 14, 2024 4:38 AM

There are no replies.

iTunes Store: Purchasing the whole album, instead of using "Complete My Album" feature

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.