Applet Wallet Credit/Debit Cards

I had called Apple Support a couple/few months back, I had ask a question regarding Debit Card use. Can the same debit card be used in two separate phones? “Yes it can”. Okay, great!

When transactions are being made, can they determined which iPhone is making that charge? I could not get an answer. I was transferred to 3 people that day. Apple Support mentioned that, since it is on another Apple Device (Apple account) for privacy reasons they could not give me that information. I’m confused, the card is under my name, my bank, but I couldn’t report the charges. I found myself running in circles. FYI, I still do not know whether or not my card was used on another iPhone Device. I was told I will have to go through my bank to dispute those charges.

Now this is another topic also regarding Apple Wallet.

If someone has the password to your phone, they can add their face recognition or turn off the settings to all the apps you have with face recognition .

(Are you guys still following me?) (ugh” I hope I am making sense) 😵‍💫🫨😓

They add a Debit Card (again another Fraudulent card concern) that card has no connection to you.

Money is added to your Apple Card from your bank. all this is being done through the Apple Wallet app,

Since, your bank is linked to your Apple Wallet, they are able to add money into your Apple Card wallet.

Once the money is in the Apple Wallet, since they do not want you noticing these transactions. Instead of sending the money phone number to phone number. They add their card to your Apple Wallet and transfer the money to their card.

That person later deletes their card from your Apple Wallet, you can see the Money going into your wallet, but you cannot see where exactly that money went. As if, hmm, 🤕 let’s say $200.00 disappeared without a trace of where they went.

I requested data recovery information on all activity (history) from my Apple wallet, {did you guys count how many times I used Apple wallet!? 🥴trying to make a bad situation a not so bad one}

The information (data recovery files) provided does NOT specify whether a card has been uploaded more than once on my Apple wallet, it does not indicate how long the Card stayed in my Apple wallet app. There is no A-Z on how to read the files. I am trying to connect the dots, I need help maybe I am not reading the data correctly. There are a plethora of numbers, letters, times, the iPhone version, at times it will show the type of device, but…… The files that were sent are foreign to me Ugh 😑 There are three cards that do not belong to me, but it does NOT give a clear descriptions on how those cards were used.

Does anyone have a website (someone who can read these files) or point me into the right direction on Apple Wallet App settings or history settings, where I can see for myself what cards were uploaded and later erased? I need paper trail (evidence)

thank you guys, 🫡

iPhone 14 Pro Max

Posted on Jun 14, 2024 11:42 AM

2 replies

Jun 14, 2024 3:15 PM in response to RoodKnightrider25

I’ll take a stab at what I think you’re asking.

Yes, a single debit card can be on multiple devices subject to the discretion of the issuer. However, to do so requires successfully negotiating the issuer’s verification process for each device. (i.e. successfully masquerading as the cardholder)

I’m confident that your bank can determine which device made any particular transaction as each device uses a different unique identifier and financial transactions are generally VERY “auditable.”

They should also be able to determine how many devices have any particular card installled.

Yes, a fraudster given sufficient access by you can install their face on your phone. You can mitigate this “risk” by installing your face in both appearances. Any changes after that require resetting the FaceID entirely (erasing ALL faces); something you would presumably notice.

Jun 14, 2024 2:06 PM in response to RoodKnightrider25

Rather than all these hypocritical actions, how about explaining what is going on?

The first two paragraphs make no sense. Some of your other statements lack context to understand the situation.

I doubt your parents named you RoodKnightrider25 so I think you’re safe in revealing what’s going on. But this is a public forum so please don’t disclose and account numbers or personal information.

Applet Wallet Credit/Debit Cards

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.