LG 40WP95C + Macbook Pro 14 M1 Pro - No signal

Hello people,

I own a LG 40WP95C since today. Of course filled with joy unplugged my old Benq PD2775 TB3 monitor, (which had a LG DualUP daisychained) and plugged the same cables into the new monitor.

No Signal......

I switched to the Thunderbolt cable supplied with the monitor, still no signal. I even tried the cable which i daisy chained with, also nada. I rebooted the mac, i updated to the lastest version. Nothing. It does charge the laptop tho. I tried several hard resets of the monitor, there was this one time i got a vague "Flashing" pop up to allow accessory. im pretty sure it said LG Electronics or something. Couldn't seem to click on it, i kept pressing enter in the hope it would "allow".

Connecting to my T8 Firefly minipc through HDMI, that worked. So i tried HDMI to the macbook.. also works.

From what i saw online, I'm assuming my macbook pro can use TB4 to the monitor and daisychain the DualUp. Anybody has any idea maybe what I maybe am missing?

MacBook Pro 14″

Posted on Jun 15, 2024 2:45 PM

There are no replies.

LG 40WP95C + Macbook Pro 14 M1 Pro - No signal

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.