System report has gotten really difficult to read lately

System report has gotten really difficult to read lately. Adobe wants to know my GPU and Driver version but I dont see that. I dont even see what kind of graphics card I have any more. they want to know cpu and i dont even know where to find that any more. it used to be so easy to find in previous years.

So I went to my "orders" on apples website to see if it would list the graphics card and all it says is:

• 4TB SSD storage
  • Apple M2 Ultra with 24‑core CPU, 60‑core GPU, 32‑core Neural Engine
  • 128GB unified memory
  • Accessory Kit
  • Front: Two Thunderbolt 4 ports, one SDXC card slot
  • Back: Four Thunderbolt 4 ports, two USB-A ports, one HDMI port, one 10Gb Ethernet port, one 3.5 mm headphone jack

why is it so difficult to find this information? Can apple please simplify this data and make it more clear where to find "gpu" and "cpu" information. Because if you look at hte screenshot below "type: gpu" doesnt tell me the type of GPU. If Adobe is asking for my GPU I can't exactly tell them "type: gpu".

Posted on Jun 16, 2024 6:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 16, 2024 7:19 AM

On your Mac, the CPU and GPU are integrated. You only need to tell Adobe that you have an Apple M2 Ultra processor (this is both the CPU and GPU) with 60 cores, and the version of macOS Sonoma you are using (probably 14.5.)

3 replies

Jun 16, 2024 7:42 AM in response to rachinc1

<< I wish Apple would make that more clear. >.>

Apple has made the system features perfectly clear. The problem is Adobe not making the requirements clear.

You are Not running Linux or Windows, you are running MacOS. You have not built-your-own Frankenstein computer system from spare parts, added AMD Radeon or NVIDIA graphics. You have what is built in on your STANDARD Mac.

You have a "regular" Apple-silicon (not older Intel) Mac, with the standard Apple-Silicon built-in GPU.

If the requirements for running Adobe's products are not perfectly clear to you, you need to ask Adobe to clarify them. If Adobe expects you to use their software, they have to make clear HOW.

System report has gotten really difficult to read lately

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.