Multiple Fingers Not Woking

Hello There, Im Using I phone 13 pro max and significantly I can’t use multiple fingers or basically Six fingers at a time on my Screen! When i use 1,2,3,4,5 Fingers its working Great but when i start using my Sixth Finger on it It just Stucks and didn’t Work for any thing. it Literally Don’t work for more then five fingers… Plz Resolve This issue

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Jun 16, 2024 6:37 PM

1 reply

Jun 20, 2024 9:46 PM in response to AhsanMar

Hi AhsanMar,

welcome to the Apple (user-to-user) Community!

Re: Multiple Fingers Not Working :

There's a (non-Apple) video online that shows how to turn on and use multiple fingers, however the maximum is five fingers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8H7yY98DZg8

For more info on using multiple fingers, See: Use Multi-Touch gestures - Apple Support

Re: I can’t use multiple fingers or basically Six fingers at a time on my Screen!

it Literally Don’t work for more then five fingers… Plz Resolve This issue

As we are all Apple users, like yourself, in the Community, we are unable to make software changes.

You might want to send feedback to reach those who work behind-the-scenes at Apple. If others are also requesting this accessibility feature change, we may see an update that includes it.

To provide feedback about an accessibility feature on an Apple product, email the Accessibility team: accessibility@apple.com.

All the best :-)

Multiple Fingers Not Woking

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.