Unknown Roku device on my Apple Account

I received a 2nd factor code around 2:48am. Since I was sleeping I did not try to change my password that time. I started to search what was happening and discovered that had a new device on my account called Roku TV, I did not even know what was that and searched on Google. For sure, I deleted that device. Other point: Since I could not sleep anymore I decided to watch Netflix and descovered that someone changed the name and pics of my profiles there! My subscription there is through Apple. I changed passwords and etc but WTH!

the unique 2 new things taht happened that day was a PS5 setup and new account in the app Cara.

1. How somoene could added a devide on my apple account and I was not even notified by Apple? I only could discover it when it tryed acces my Apple account but was stopped by 2nd factor. That person had my password?
  2. Does someone had this hackers stuff on Apple or Netflix account after create a Cara account or instal a PS5?

iPad, iPadOS 16

Posted on Jun 17, 2024 1:14 AM

There are no replies.

Unknown Roku device on my Apple Account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.