I forgot my Apple ID password, How do I login ?

please help me sir,forget my apple id or password. Thanks. .

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 17

Posted on Jun 17, 2024 7:11 AM

2 replies

Jun 17, 2024 7:28 AM in response to ipios

This article tells you the various ways you can try to discover your forgotten Apple ID --> If you forgot your Apple ID - Apple Support Typically an Apple ID is an email address you have used. If you are currently using a mobile device that is logged into your account, go to Settings and tap your name at the top. Look in Keychain, and in a browser's security settings if you use it to automatically sign into Apple when using a browser.

This article outlines what to do If you forgot your Apple ID password --> If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

or go directly to this link --> http://iforgot.apple.com/

If you find you can’t sign in, reset your password, or receive verification codes, you can request account recovery (read this support article: How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support ) to regain access to your account. Account recovery might take a few days or longer, depending on the specific account information you can provide to verify your identity. More detail in —> Activation Lockout Issues - Apple Community

If you still need help this page provides country-specific Apple Support contact information ➞ Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

I forgot my Apple ID password, How do I login ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.