Stolen money from apple with Revolut

Hello! Have a big problem. This afternoon from Revolut are taken 4 times money from my account from Apple. We frozen the card but wondering how is possible and what to do ? ! I can send screenshots.

iPhone 6s, iOS 10

Posted on Jun 17, 2024 12:02 PM

6 replies

Jun 17, 2024 2:10 PM in response to MGeorgieva1986

I don’t recognize that screenshot, is that the Revolut app or statement or where exactly is that screenshot from?

This are starting to look like fraudulent charges. What does your bank app or website show? What is the contact information for the merchant?

If they are fraudulent charges your best recourse will be filling a police report and calling the Revolut support team and report the fraud. Apple is not a bank and cannot approve or decline transactions. The bank that issued the card is approves and declines transactions and if the approval fraudulent charges, it’s there responsibility.

Jun 18, 2024 4:32 AM in response to MGeorgieva1986

Again, what is that a screenshot of?

If these actually are charges from Apple, they’ll appear at this link.

https://reportaproblem.apple.com/

If the charges do appear you’ll be able to see what the charges are for. You’ll also be able to request a refund using the form on that page.

If these actually charges do not appear, then your credit card information is compromised. You’ll need to contact the fraud department at the bank that issued the credit or debit card that was used for the fraudulent charges. You can call the number printed on the back of the credit card.

Stolen money from apple with Revolut

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.