Controller not working on Steam Game: Cult of the Lamb.

Im currently using an xbox controller with bluetooth capabilities, and I've set up all the necessary options like allowing the controller to be used on the game. I've even tested the controller and it is being read. Plus, when actually in the game through steam, when accessing the menu its says the controller is connected to the game yet, it still does nothing. It works when navigating the steam menu and such but doesn't work on the game. Yes the game has controller support, in fact the developers recommend a controller. And, overall I'm extremely disappointed because I basically purchased a game that I can't play because of The Mac's capabilities. So if anyone knows how to fix this please leave a message.

Note: I think the issue may be the mouse being constantly on screen with no way to turn it off, so the game recognizes the mouse as the main controller -hope that makes a little bit of sense. If I was able to completely turn off my mouse, NOT hide it, which I also can't do without installing a 3rd party software. The game might work with a controller.

MacBook Air (M2, 2023)

Posted on Jun 17, 2024 11:36 PM

1 reply

Controller not working on Steam Game: Cult of the Lamb.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.