Change Billing address on Apple Wallet

I followed the directions I found from apple on updating the billing address in my apple wallet and for some reason the change won't take. I click "done" and it returns me to the billing address page where my old address is still showing.

What am I doing wrong?

iPhone 14 Pro, iOS 17

Posted on Jun 18, 2024 11:07 AM

3 replies

Jun 18, 2024 1:05 PM in response to desicakes

OK, check these three locations please;

Each card also has an address associated with the account. Please follow this path;

iPhone > Settings > Apple ID (Your Name at top of screen) > Payment & Shipping > tap card to edit > tap Billing address > tap edit (upper right corner of screen) edit necessary changes

iPhone > Settings > Apple ID (Your Name at top of screen) > Payment & Shipping > Shipping Address (edit or delete address

iPhone > Settings > Wallet & Apple Pay > Transaction Defaults (scroll down) > Shipping Address > Edit (upper right corner of screen) > either Enter New Shipping Address, add new address or edit/delete addresses

Jun 21, 2024 8:47 AM in response to Jeff Donald

Thank you for these instructions. I think making my new address the default in the shipping address field of your second tip might do the trick. When I go to the third tip you offer, it looks like the same field I used on the wallet app and I am still not able to edit nor delete my old address. It gives me the chance to edit it. I try and hit "done" when I am finished, but it remains the old address. That said, my new address is now checked in that field and I think that's from setting it as the default. Hopefully, this will do it. I would really prefer to be able to delete that old address all together, though. If you know of a way I can do that, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks again.

Change Billing address on Apple Wallet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.