Phone number not showing in Settings > Phone

I upgraded from an iPhone X to an iPhone 15. When I did this i transferred the sim card as usual, through the sim plate. For some reason, iMessage and FaceTime were not allowing me to use my number to send and receive. When I went to my Apple ID it said “unavailable for iMessage and FaceTime”

I went to the apple store and they told me to talk to my service provider about getting a new sim card and transferring my number. I did this, the number has been transferred, but now with my new sim card my number doesn’t show up in the phone setting as seen below. It does show up with the old sim card, but that sim doesn’t work as the number has been transferred. It still says it’s unavailable for iMessage and FaceTime, but now it doesn’t even show up as an option to send and receive.

Please if anyone can help I would really appreciate, it’s been over a month and I still can’t message or FaceTime from my number, although I can call and receive security codes.

iPhone 15

Posted on Jun 18, 2024 7:23 PM

There are no replies.

Phone number not showing in Settings > Phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.