Screen flashes and green or rainbow colours every 2-3 days (usually with E - whithout good signal 4g 5g)

Hello

I am fully disappointed with the handling of the issue with my phone by the official partner in Greece. The employee in the customer service department mentioned that the technician couldn't replicate the problem. One call would have been enough for me to explain when the screen flickers and you can't see anything on a new phone under warranty.

Watch the video https://www.youtube.com/shorts/FxYTXUdYQ8M where you can see what happens for several minutes almost every day.

The technician couldn't call to speak with me. However, the chose to send the phone back to me, telling me that there is no problem???

Are they being serious right now?

Could you help me ?

iPhone 15 Pro

Posted on Jun 19, 2024 6:40 AM

1 reply

Jun 19, 2024 7:59 AM in response to natic21

Here are some steps you can take to try and resolve the issue with your phone:

1. Document the Issue

- Record more videos of the screen flickering whenever it happens. This will provide further evidence of the problem.

2. Contact Apple Support

- Reach out directly to Apple Support through their website or by calling them. Provide the video evidence and explain the issue in detail.

- You can also try the Apple Support app on your iPhone for troubleshooting and to contact support.

3. Visit Another Authorized Service Provider

- If possible, visit another authorized service provider in your area. Sometimes different technicians might be more thorough or have more experience with specific issues.

4. Try a Factory Reset

- Backup your iPhone using iCloud or iTunes.

- Perform a factory reset to see if the issue persists. Go to Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings.

- If the issue still occurs after a factory reset, it indicates a hardware problem.

5. Escalate the Issue

- If you are not satisfied with the response from the service center, ask to speak with a manager or escalate the issue within the customer service department.

- You can also leave feedback on Apple's official website or social media channels to get their attention.

6. Check for Software Updates

- Ensure that your iPhone is running the latest version of iOS. Go to Settings > General > Software Update.

7. Consult Online Communities

- Sometimes, other users might have experienced similar issues and might have solutions. Visit Apple forums, Reddit, or other tech forums to seek advice.

8. Legal Action

- If all else fails and you believe the service provider is not fulfilling their warranty obligations, consider seeking legal advice to understand your rights as a consumer.

By following these steps, you should be able to get better support and potentially resolve the issue with your phone.

Screen flashes and green or rainbow colours every 2-3 days (usually with E - whithout good signal 4g 5g)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.