You are out of storage !

I have a ‘23 iPad Pro. I get a notification for being out of storage. Only had this iPad for 8 months. Housewife. Needs are simple, reference, reading, communications, etc. I am so FAR NOT OUT OF STORAGE. I’ll die be4 I ever fill this baby up.

Notification comes, when I try to open it go into a FLICKERING mode and will only stop when I lay my hand on the screen.

When it does open, it is forever beseeching me to buy what I don’t want.

Sad when you force YOUR ads on me as well.

iPad Pro, iPadOS 17

Posted on Jun 19, 2024 12:27 PM

5 replies

Jun 19, 2024 8:38 PM in response to Ltd85

Oh, it’s just YOU…my point is no matter how many times I say NO, they keep on with the notifications like there’s a panic and…here’s the kicker.

I can’t find anywhere to block their notifications. :(. See my point! I used their service for many years, this is my 3rd iPad. when I needed to transfer from #2 to this one, is pretty much the only time I ever wanted to have a backup. Have yet to use 3/4 of storage on any of the 3. And, if I decide… I’ll do that later. But likelihood this is my last.

[Edited by Moderator]

Jun 19, 2024 8:46 PM in response to shoeluvr13

I stand corrected. It says, and I " YOU’ve reached your storage limit !"

then it shows iCloud storage options…of course it LOOKS like I already have the 99cent option going… and therefore it very much looks like (if I were actually using it) I needed more. I checked to be very certain I hadn't signed up by mistake. I wanted to scream!! It’s a dirty trick to fool you into thinking you ARE a fool.

Jun 19, 2024 9:37 PM in response to Ltd85

OK then 🤐 It’s not a dirty trick. It’s simple reading comprehension, but anyone could misread it and misunderstand the message initially. How you handle it and react is completely on you.

Simple solution is to use the link I gave you and the additional links within it to choose what you want to remove and disable from iCloud so you stop getting this message.

Jun 20, 2024 2:33 PM in response to shoeluvr13

Well, I knew this all along. Why I explained it plainly … it’s always done it… even on ipad #2. I’ve known for a long time..since after getting this one and turning the thing off. I needed it then, to secure to pad to pad transfer. But then , not. So now I get this, daily. I wasn’t sure everyone got it what I meant.

You are out of storage !

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.