iCloud for windows not working on Win 11 for Arm

Can I get iCloud for Windows that will run on a Windows ARM-based PC? If so, where?

I am running windows 11 Pro virtualized on my new M3 MacBook Air (for school) and the iCloud app is stuck at initializing drive sync. It's not absolutely imperative but would be nice to have access to all my files

MacBook Air 15″, macOS 14.5

Posted on Jun 19, 2024 4:00 PM

3 replies

Jun 24, 2024 1:54 AM in response to BinaryHackerMan

BinaryHackerMan Said:

"iCloud for windows not working on Win 11 for Arm: Can I get iCloud for Windows that will run on a Windows ARM-based PC? If so, where? I am running windows 11 Pro virtualized on my new M3 MacBook Air (for school) and the iCloud app is stuck at initializing drive sync. It's not absolutely imperative but would be nice to have access to all my files"

-------

iCloud for Windows:

Download the latest version if iCloud for Windows, and keep an eyes on Apple's Services.

Jun 24, 2024 7:24 PM in response to BinaryHackerMan

BinaryHackerMan Said:

"Yes, I’m using the Microsoft Store version. It will not pass 'initializing' on the iCloud sync after login. If I reboot I have to start the setup again."

-------

Getting a Connection to Go Through on a PC:

• Update your PC - See if Microsoft has any updates available.

• Scan your PC - Using Security Software, scan your PCs for junk and the like.

• Restart your router --Power it off for 30 seconds, and then power it back on.

• Connect Using Ethernet --Connect your PC using Ethernet

• Disconnect from a VPN - Using a VPN, the IP address will be manipulated, and traffic will be much slower.

iCloud for windows not working on Win 11 for Arm

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.