Iphone 14 pro white/green screen issues

This issue suddenly occur to me. I just installed iOS 17.5.1 using WiFi few weeks ago and now i cannot even see my home screen. My warranty already expired as i bought is Mac 2023. There is none of the incident where my phone dropped or crashed. This was my first time experiencing this problem. What can i do as i do not have enough money to change the screen....I really thought Apple product has a good quality which is why i decided to buy their product however it seems different nowadays. I am truly sorry but it was so **** frustrating..!!!

iPhone 14 Pro, iOS 17

Posted on Jun 20, 2024 5:10 AM

2 replies

Jun 20, 2024 9:42 AM in response to amirulJ136

amirulJ136 wrote:

This issue suddenly occur to me. I just installed iOS 17.5.1 using WiFi few weeks ago and now i cannot even see my home screen. My warranty already expired as i bought is Mac 2023. There is none of the incident where my phone dropped or crashed. This was my first time experiencing this problem. What can i do as i do not have enough money to change the screen....I really thought Apple product has a good quality which is why i decided to buy their product however it seems different nowadays. I am truly sorry but it was so **** frustrating..!!!
https://discussions.apple.com/content/attachment/147fcc40-14ba-4807-9a7f-eb2379c57f31

put your iPhone in diagnostics mode - identify potential hardware and software issues

How to put your iPhone in diagnostics mode - Apple Support

have you restarted the iPhone ie power off/on,

Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

Reset/ or a Force Restart,

Force restart iPhone - Apple Support

restore from backup, restore as new device.

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support

ref: iPhone Repair & Service

Iphone 14 pro white/green screen issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.