I need to update payment method on I CLOUD STORAGE, only I cloud storage

i have changed Apple to new card but I CLOUD STORAGE IS STILL CHARGING TO OLD CARD,

Posted on Jun 20, 2024 8:27 AM

1 reply

Jun 20, 2024 8:56 AM in response to Recap1953

I don't know how that would be possible. Others have wanted to do that but found it impossible. The only way I could think might happen would be if you had two cards on your account. The top one listed would be charged first. If you have two cards, make sure they are in the correct order and that the one you want is actually working.

Use the document Add a payment method to your Apple ID - Apple Support to review your payment methods such as credit or debit cards. Problem methods will usually have a notice in red lettering below them.

If this is still happening then get Apple to take a look.

Refer to this page for Apple Support features ➔ Contact - Official Apple Support

Select from the presented options until you find a solution for your issue, or see if there is a chat or phone call contact method offered lower on the page (you sometimes have to narrow down the options multiple times before this is shown). If you do not see your issue, keep experimenting with any series of selections until you reach one that offers a chat session or a telephone call and get the representative to redirect you.

This page has telephone numbers for contacting Apple for support and service ➔ Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

I need to update payment method on I CLOUD STORAGE, only I cloud storage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.