How to fix account disabled on App Store and iTunes

Says disabled

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jun 20, 2024 6:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 20, 2024 9:06 PM

When "your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes," there is an issue with the payment method.

In this case, I recommend contacting Apple Support for help from an Apple advisor.

Need more help?

Click ▶︎ App Store User Guide. 📖

Good luck! 👋🏼😉

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 20, 2024 9:06 PM in response to nazzaro

When "your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes," there is an issue with the payment method.

In this case, I recommend contacting Apple Support for help from an Apple advisor.

Need more help?

Click ▶︎ App Store User Guide. 📖

Good luck! 👋🏼😉

Jun 21, 2024 6:13 AM in response to Smilin-Brian

1. I posted it three hours before. People won't benefit from being sent the same link multiple times.

2. The other methods aren't as good as the first one. IMO, if a thread has gotten a partial answer, additional information should only be posted if someone asks for it or reports that the first answer didn't work; most of the people with this particular issue can get it resolved solely through the first method.

(253701)

Jun 21, 2024 9:53 AM in response to Smilin-Brian

I don't like stepping on other people's toes, and I don't appreciate it being done to me. If I see that another high-level member has made the last post to a thread, I often won't even open it.

I also don't like duplicating suggestions already made in a thread, not even if I was the one who posted them before.

(253709)

How to fix account disabled on App Store and iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.