Safari is crashing consistently on specific websites only. I've tried everything. Please help.

Safari started randomly crashing last night. I first noticed it on chatgpt. I thought maybe they were having issues so I just went to sleep. this morning though, I noticed it was also random sites that I use often, amazon, Newsweek, Aeroplan etc. Youtube, twitter, Facebook, X - all still fine. I've researched similar problems on here all day and made many changes, removed cookies, cleared history, started in safe mode and diagnostic mode, tried private browsing window, removed unsigned certificates, installed and ran multiple reports with Etrecheck Pro - I'm tapped right out of ideas. Anything you can do to help me would be so appreciated. I've lost a whole day of work already. I'm attaching my Etrecheck Pro report in case that helps . Thanks so much to whoever is out there. Appreciate you!

MacBook Pro 13″, OS X 10.11

Posted on Jun 20, 2024 8:33 PM

5 replies

Safari is crashing consistently on specific websites only. I've tried everything. Please help.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.