iPhone 11 wired earbud shaking

I have the wired headphones and when I turn the volume up my right speaker is like shaking, it’s like the bass is too much, it’s like a radio if you turn it up, it’s sounds all bass boosted which is happening to my right earbud, is this a technical or software issue?

iPhone 11

Posted on Jun 21, 2024 12:36 PM

3 replies

Jun 23, 2024 8:20 AM in response to LukePenkoski

... so you're saying that they "shake" regardless of what device you use them with? If that's the case, then it may be possible that the EarPod's driver is damaged or faulty.

Was this always an issue or just started to happen recently? If the latter, per chance do you listen to audio, with heavy bass settings at loud volumes?

Regardless, AFAIK, Apple does not repair them. If you feel that this may be a manufacturing defect, they are covered under the Apple one-year hardware warranty ... but you would need to have them examined by an Apple Technician to verify that fact before you can expect to get a replacement pair at little or no cost to you.

iPhone 11 wired earbud shaking

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.