You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How get an VAT refund with an Apple Online Order ?

Hello,

Do anyone know how to get a detaxe from an online order on apple store ?

What are the steps, the process etc.

Thanks and regards,

Posted on Jun 22, 2024 4:16 AM

2 replies

Jun 22, 2024 6:11 AM in response to Limnos

I was referring about an order made online on the Apple Store France. Got the delivery on the 18th. Got back to the UK, this morning. Wrote them (vat.refunds@apple.com)and it didn’t work. Vat.refunds told me, that I needed a pablo form. Didn’t had one as I told them it was about an online order. Then, after asking where to get the form or to whom. Told me … you have to act within 3 days following the delivery. Today, is day 4th. They said that they can’t help me despite providing them with : id, apple online order receipt, eurostar ticket, proof of residency, global blue card. I want to know more about those 3 days ? Where can I find more about the legislation ? Where to go to get answer as Vat refund has Chat bot answers and is keeping repeating the same thing without giving me any reason. Apple Care Support doesn’t know anything it. And when I went in Paris asking the info in the brik and mortar apple store. They gave me the mail (same as yours) with the list that I needed to provide. I did that but now, I want to understand the reason behind my rejection etc. Thanks for you help with this matter. Really much appreciated !

How get an VAT refund with an Apple Online Order ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.