Iphone moon wallpaper

My astronomy wallpaper randomly changed angle, my moon detail wallpaper is shown in the first image, and the second image is how the moon detail is meant to look like. Does anyone know how to change it back?

iPhone 13, iOS 17

Posted on Jun 22, 2024 5:56 AM

1 reply

Jun 22, 2024 8:10 PM in response to Carameltoffee

Am not familiar with Reddit's wallpaper, but it may just be a matter of you taking control, and choosing the particular view.

There are dots at the bottom that may control what you view:

In your first screenshot, the second dot of the two dots is white, showing that is the active view you see.

In that view: what happens if you now tap the first (greyed) dot ?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

In your second screenshot the first dot is now the white active one, and above it, more dots show five choices.

The fourth of the five top dots is white, showing it controls the full-moon detail view you see on the screen

With the first of the two bottom dots still white, what happens when you tap one of the other five dots on top ?

Seems you may find that those dots control which view you see, and you are in control of choosing which dot to make white with a tap.

I could be wrong, the changes could be automatically set by Reddit. So please let's know if you still need help:

All the best :-)

Iphone moon wallpaper

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.