"Some iCloud data isn't syncing"

Recently, I've been facing an unexpected issue with my device settings. Whenever I attempt to sync my iCloud data, I'm prompted to enter my passcode. However, despite entering the correct passcode each time, I consistently receive an error message indicating that it's incorrect. This has become quite frustrating as it prevents me from accessing essential settings and functionalities on my device.

I'm seeking guidance on how to resolve this issue. Are there any troubleshooting steps or fixes available that can help resolve this issue? Your assistance in resolving this matter would be greatly appreciated.

iPhone 15 Pro

Posted on Jun 22, 2024 7:34 PM

1 reply

Jun 22, 2024 7:56 PM in response to davyd161

davyd161 Said:

"'Some iCloud data isn't syncing': [...]I'm seeking guidance on how to resolve this issue. Are there any troubleshooting steps or fixes available that can help resolve this issue? Your assistance in resolving this matter would be greatly appreciated."

-------

Geting iCloud Items to Sync Across Devices:

Sign into iCloud on all ov you devices. Already signed in? If so, then sign out, and then sight back in. Then, enable items in your iCloud Settings.

A. On an iPad or iPhone

1. Go to: Settings
  2. Tap: Your Name (Top Item)
  3. Tap: iCloud
  4. Tap: The items (so that each is green)

B. On a Mac:

Enable Items in iCloud Settings:

1. Go to: System Settings
  2. Click: Apple ID (on top-right)
  3. Select: The items (so that each is green)

"Some iCloud data isn't syncing"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.