Photos: How do I get Web Gallery?

Currently I am using SmugMug for my photo & video gallery and am wondering if Apple has something like this? I saw that there is Web Gallery by Apple but I could not find it? When I am in Photos on my MacBook, I clicked on "My Projects" and the options are shown then I clicked on "Other" then "App Store" and it shows this window. Notice it says, "Build a web gallery" at the bottom right. Where do I get it from?

Thanks!

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 13.6

Posted on Jun 23, 2024 7:44 AM

2 replies

Jun 23, 2024 7:56 AM in response to tammyh

Apple has shut down the previous services for web galleries, when Photos replaced iPhoto.

Previously we had iWeb on our Mac to create beautiful web galleries with stunning photo slideshows from our Aperture Libraries or iPhoto Libraries. iWeb is no longer supported.

On iOS 7 with iPhoto iOS we could publish web journals and slideshows directly from iPhoto on our iPhone or iPad. This is also no longer possible.

Currently the easiest way to publish an album with photos and videos online is to create a Shared album and to enable the option "Public Website". Then you can send the link to the people who shall be able to view this webpage. See: How to use Shared Albums in Photos on your iPhone, iPad, and Mac - Apple Support

Photos: How do I get Web Gallery?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.