How can I downgrade my iCloud subscription to the free one?

I'm wanting to downgrade my iCloud to the free one,

It let me choose blue tick appears, I click done , and the tick in the plan I want to downgrade from is still there , and where I clickick to download had a thing spinning constantly.

So how do I downgrade or know if I was successful 🙂

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 18

Posted on Jun 23, 2024 9:00 PM

1 reply

Jun 24, 2024 12:40 AM in response to Nispul

Nispul Said:

"How can I downgrade my iCloud subscription to the free one?: I'm wanting to downgrade my iCloud to the free one, It let me choose blue tick appears, I click done , and the tick in the plan I want to downgrade from is still there , and where I clickick to download had a thing spinning constantly. So how do I downgrade or know if I was successful"

-------

Determining if an iCloud Downgrade was Successful:

View your Subscriptions: View or Cancel App Subscriptions on iPhone - Apple Support

Something to go by:

Properly Downgrading iCloud:

1. Download All of iCloud, First:

Prior to downgrading, download all of iCloud. That way you do not lose any data, once downgrading.. Use my user tip: Getting a Quick and Direct "iCloud Drive-to-External Hard Drive" Download - User Tip

then...

2. Downgrade your iCloud Plan:

If you want to get less storage in iCloud, downgrading your iCloud plan is the way to go. Note that this has a monthly fee. Here is the link to user: iCloud+ Plans and Pricing - Apple Support. Note that this service is not available in all countries/regions.

How can I downgrade my iCloud subscription to the free one?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.