Charger multiple time for iCloud

recently I encountered difficulties in paying for my iCloud, the transaction on my personal card 5397 0200******* was not working, then I added my friend's card 53970200******* as an additional card, on 22.06.2024 the amount was withdrawn from her card and then other payments of $1.99/$3.99/$11.99 have started to appear, doubled several times, why is this happening? please support!!!

[Edited by Moderator]

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 12.7

Posted on Jun 24, 2024 7:08 AM

1 reply

Jun 24, 2024 7:56 AM in response to ZaporojanAntonina

Please do not pot your credit card number in a public forum where anyone can see it. It is very dangerous thing to do. The moderators will remove them shortly for your safety.

Apple will charge any cards on your account in the order they appear in. If yours cannot be charged, it will move down the list until it can charge them correctly.

If you had a pending charge or any recurring subscriptions active they will be charged to whatever active and verified card is available on your account that can be charged.

You can verify and identify any chargers by following the steps in the support document linked below.

click here ➜ Identify charges from Apple on your account - Apple Support

Charger multiple time for iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.