I don't have the People tab in Find my app

Hi, so I have an Iphone 8 currently on IOS 16.7.8 and I can't see the People tab in Find my app, although when i open the tab for 0.5 seconds I can see the People tab icon but after that time it disappears and Im left with 3 tabs instead of 4. The more interesting thing is that I could and I did share my location when the other person sent the request to share my location and it worked and they see my location. But although I clicked that i wanted to see their location too, I don't see it. It just seems weird to me how is that possible. Oh and when i click the + icon in find my and tap share my location nothing happens. So my question is how can i fix this problem (if that's possible) or if I can somehow for example stop sharing my location with the other person if I ever want to. If you need some questions answered from me so You can figure out what's happening, feel free to ask and I'll try to answer a.s.a.p.

Thanks in advance for any help.

iPhone 8, iOS 16

Posted on Jun 24, 2024 8:27 AM

There are no replies.

I don't have the People tab in Find my app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.