iCloud mail

I have had so many problems with my iPhone XR, At first I thought it was me, then the phone, then something more. My question today is about my mail? I’m not receiving it off and on? Also yr and half ago trying to figure out and going into every setting to see what toggle switched was on and off and so on I was always provided with like 5 or 6 email providers that could be added to my apple mail, now if I go to the same setting it is only offering me yahoo and outlook? Why would that be? There is so many more things that change on my phone often, sometimes I don’t get calls, my FaceTime and iMessage stop working all the time? It’s as though as soon as I say something out loud or even write a message to someone or on the phone with apple or cricket then the problem will remain but stop for a period of time while another problem will arise! SOMEBODY I LIVE WITH DOES HAVE ACCESS TO MY PHONE AND WOULD AND DOES HAVE A REASON TO CAUSE ME DISTRESS! So if anyone has any input on how I could stop someone if they are logging into my Apple ID or doing something through family sharing please help bc I just can’t get it to stop like today I wake up and there was 3 lists in my contacts and now it just has one that’s iCloud and no contacts? At this current time I can’t even search in safari, before it was both safari and google but now I can search on google or go through app on my server/cellular phone data? Two weeks ago everything stopped working on my phone except for calling out and spam calls coming in, but really the only time spam calls came in was while I was reaching out to apple or cricket?

Posted on Jun 24, 2024 1:42 PM

There are no replies.

iCloud mail

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.