Can't set up hotspot w/ Verizon Business account

I would like to set up a hotspot on an iPhone, and I have a hotspot enabled on that line in Verizon. However, when I press "set up personal hotspot", I am taken to a personal account login via a pop-up. If I try my business login, it fails. However, a new option appears. The site asks if I may be trying to log into a business account, which I am. Once I click the link, if I subsequently log into my account through the business account login, nothing happens. I just log in. I have other Android devices on the same plan that do completely fine with a hotspot, so I'm fairly sure that the issue does not reside with the carrier.

Main Line: How do I set up a hotspot on my iPhone 15 with a Verizon business account? I may need you to explain it (in a step-by-step, perhaps) like I'm 5.

Other Info:

iPhone 15

iPhone 15, iOS 17

Posted on Jun 24, 2024 8:33 PM

1 reply

Jun 25, 2024 11:35 AM in response to sometimesIWishIHadASamsung

sometimesIWishIHadASamsung wrote:

I would like to set up a hotspot on an iPhone, and I have a hotspot enabled on that line in Verizon. However, when I press "set up personal hotspot", I am taken to a personal account login via a pop-up. If I try my business login, it fails. However, a new option appears. The site asks if I may be trying to log into a business account, which I am. Once I click the link, if I subsequently log into my account through the business account login, nothing happens. I just log in. I have other Android devices on the same plan that do completely fine with a hotspot, so I'm fairly sure that the issue does not reside with the carrier.

Main Line: How do I set up a hotspot on my iPhone 15 with a Verizon business account? I may need you to explain it (in a step-by-step, perhaps) like I'm 5.

Other Info:
iPhone 15

Contact Verizon support.

Can't set up hotspot w/ Verizon Business account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.