Screen time request

I am going insane. I have a son and a daughter, each have their own iPad purchased at the same time, same model. Recently my daughter’s device will send a request for more screen time to me, the family organizer. I will get the notification, open the notification and it will bring me to the screen time setting screen where it will “think” in the area where the request usually pops up for a couple seconds, but then the option for me to approve or deny does not appear. I have tried for days to resolve this issue as I am the sole manager of all things even slightly techy in my house. My son’s iPad works just fine for the requests. All our devices are up to date, the setting within both iPads are EXACTLY the same. I have hard rest all devices multiple times. I have deleted screen time managing from the daughter’s device and reset it up again from both her iPad settings and from my phone. Nothing is working!!!! Her name listed at the bottom of the screen time viewing on my phone is also listed as her last name, where it states”stop managing ****’s screen time”. The message uses her last name, my sons states his first name. Both are listed on my device by first and last name everywhere else. Help for these issues would be greatly appreciated!!!

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 17

Posted on Jun 24, 2024 10:45 PM

There are no replies.

Screen time request

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.