iCloud inbox emails not showing up in "all inboxes" in Mail 16.0 on Sonoma 14.5

In Sonoma on my laptop I am using Apple Mail. I have 4 different email accounts listed within my "All inboxes" folder (incl googlemail and iCloud).

On my laptop, when selecting the subfolder "iCloud" I can see all the mails in the inbox of my iCloud account.

However, when I select the generic "All Inboxes" folder (ie the one that contains all of my four inboxes") then the mails in my iCloud inbox do not appear. All the emails in the inboxes of the other 3 accounts do appear.

MacBook Air 13″

Posted on Jun 25, 2024 7:28 AM

2 replies

Jun 25, 2024 9:05 AM in response to Ian Sen

Ian Sen wrote:

In Sonoma on my laptop I am using Apple Mail. I have 4 different email accounts listed within my "All inboxes" folder (incl googlemail and iCloud).

On my laptop, when selecting the subfolder "iCloud" I can see all the mails in the inbox of my iCloud account.

However, when I select the generic "All Inboxes" folder (ie the one that contains all of my four inboxes") then the mails in my iCloud inbox do not appear. All the emails in the inboxes of the other 3 accounts do appear.

Good question...

Quit Mail and relaunch it holding the Shift key down and compare your results...

Is the Account "enabled" in Mail>Settings(?)

iCloud inbox emails not showing up in "all inboxes" in Mail 16.0 on Sonoma 14.5

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.