How can I unlock my Apple ID?

I don’t have a Gmail Apple ID, but I do have my number

How do I retrieve my Apple ID

Thank you very much for your help Apple is number one

iPhone 11

Posted on Jun 25, 2024 7:30 AM

1 reply

Jun 25, 2024 7:38 AM in response to sawabazwar

The people responding on this forum are users like yourself and we do not know exactly why you are seeing that message.

If you deactivated your account, click on this link ➞ How to deactivate your Apple ID account - Apple Support and see the section about "Can I reactivate my account?"

If you see an Apple ID (account) disabled message, select your situation from one of the cases below. What you need to do depends upon what message you are seeing. (Including exact error messages when you start a topic helps us help you.)

● If you see a message that says "Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes" or "You cannot login because your account has been locked" you need to do as directed in the document If a message says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes' - Apple Support which is you must contact Apple Support. Use this special link: https://getsupport.apple.com/?caller=kbase&PGF=PGF63005&category_id=SC0245&symptom_id=23362. This is not something you can resolve on your own.

● If a message says your Apple ID is locked or disabled "for security reasons", the support article If your Apple ID is locked or disabled - Apple Support directs you to reset your password as outlined in this article ➞ If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

If you use two-factor authentication and can’t sign in or reset your password, you can regain access after an account recovery waiting period, as outlined in this document: How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support More detail in —> Activation Lockout Issues - Apple Community

If you cannot resolve it yourself, this article provides country-specific Apple Support contact information for customers seeking help ➞ Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

● Apple may disable accounts for other reasons in accordance with the terms and conditions of various services ( Legal - Internet Services - Apple ). Use the contact methods I just provided in the previous section to ask Apple about that.

● If you only see this in an email, a text message, or somebody called you to report this, it is phishing. Do not respond. Forward emails to: reportphishing@apple.com

How can I unlock my Apple ID?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.