How to request a refund for a charge for App subscription from February?

i just got charged for something back in February cuz i couldnt afford it till now and i want a refund but when i request it doesnt pop up. how do i get in contact with someone to help

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jun 25, 2024 8:44 PM

3 replies

Jun 25, 2024 9:17 PM in response to emaly114

"Charged for subscription: i just got charged for something back in February cuz i couldnt afford it till now and i want a refund but when i request it doesnt pop up. how do i get in contact with someone to help"

-------

Getting Returns to go Through:

A. Have a Method of Payment:

Do you have a Method of Payment in your account? You need at least one Method of Payment for transaction to go through. So, add one, if you don't have one already.

No success?...

B. For Financial Assistance, Contact Apple Store Support:

You need to contact Apple Support Directly. This is a User-to-User forum. We are all volunteers. So, as you may suspect, no one here has access to that information — and that is a good thing, BTW. That’s why for Financial Assistance, you need to contact Apple Support. They’ll see what’s going on and will run you through the fix.

Apple Contact Info:

Jun 27, 2024 8:38 PM in response to emaly114

Read this support article for directions about how to see your purchase history in the App Store or iTunes Store [mobile device, computer, or web] --> View your purchase history for the App Store and other Apple media services - Apple Support

- iOS device or computer: If you want to see purchases that you made more than 90 days prior, "tap Last 90 Days, then select a different date range."

Apple used to have a time limit for asking for requests, but they stopped mentioning that several years ago. Doesn't mean it no longer exits though.

How to request a refund for a charge for App subscription from February?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.