Adding funds to Apple ID

I’ve added funds to my Apple ID and it was never reflected, the money has been debited from my account. Will it be refunded or will I lose the money? Please help me, it was a huge amount that was transferred.

iPhone 11, iOS 17

Posted on Jun 28, 2024 1:03 PM

4 replies

Jun 28, 2024 1:17 PM in response to Nightfury_99

Read this article about how to check your Apple ID balance.--> Check your Apple Account balance - Apple Support

- If you think that your Apple ID balance is incorrect, sign out of the App Store or iTunes Store, then sign back in and check the balance again. If you still think that the balance is incorrect, check your purchase history to see if a subscription renewed or you bought an item that used the funds. Read this support article for directions about how to see your purchase history in the App Store or iTunes Store [mobile device, computer, or web] --> View your purchase history for the App Store and other Apple media services - Apple Support

If you still have problems:

Click here --> Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support Select your country, then a product. If you don't see one that handles your issue then keep experimenting with selections until you reach one that gets you a chat session or a telephone call and get the representative to redirect you.

or:

Contact Apple for support and service --> "See a list of Apple phone numbers around the world."

Click here --> Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Jun 29, 2024 8:39 AM in response to Nightfury_99

That's a bit of a blanket condemnation of the things I suggested you try. :-( In that regard your reply is certainly not helpful. In what way did the things I suggested you try not work? Did you even ask Apple?

Remember that the people responding on this forum are volunteering their time to help others. We are not Apple. We are just like you. Please make our efforts feel appreciated.

Adding funds to Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.