**Formal Complaint Regarding Faulty iPhone 13 Pro Purchase and Poor Customer Service at Tradeline, Egypt**

I am writing to formally express my extreme dissatisfaction with a recent purchase experience involving an iPhone 13 Pro from one of Apple’s authorized dealers in Egypt, Tradeline.

Yesterday, I purchased a new iPhone 13 Pro from Tradeline. Upon attempting to set up the phone and transfer data from my current iPhone 12 Pro, I encountered persistent issues that prevented a successful transfer. Despite multiple attempts, the process failed repeatedly.

I returned to Tradeline for assistance, where the staff spent over an hour trying to resolve the problem. Unfortunately, they were also unable to fix the issues. When I requested either an exchange for a functioning device or a refund, the staff refused and displayed a notably rude, disrespectful, and dismissive attitude.

This unacceptable customer service prompted me to call the police, as the Tradeline employees were uncooperative and dismissive of my legitimate concerns. I am currently awaiting the police to file an official report and intend to contact the Consumer Protection Agency tomorrow regarding this incident.

This entire ordeal has not only been a significant inconvenience but also severely tarnished the Apple brand experience that I, like many loyal customers, have come to expect and value. Given the gravity of this situation, I must inform you that I will no longer patronize Tradeline and will actively advise my friends and family to avoid this dealer as well.

I urge Apple to take serious action in response to this matter to ensure that other customers do not suffer similar experiences. I hope that you can address my concerns and take appropriate steps to rectify this situation promptly.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to your swift response.

Sincerely,

Amro Rashad

Posted on Jun 28, 2024 1:00 PM

1 reply

**Formal Complaint Regarding Faulty iPhone 13 Pro Purchase and Poor Customer Service at Tradeline, Egypt**

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.