Stopped getting any notifications, can’t use facetime, apple pay doesn’t work anymore

For two weeks now, I stopped getting any notifications of my Iphone 11. No notifications. Even calls on Facetime or Whatsapp. I triple checked notifications settings - everything was on, resetted to default settings, tried uninstalling and installing apps like whatsapp. Nothing helped. I thought maybe the issue might be my full icloud, and I freed it up a bit. Apps like Facetime and Apple wallet stopped working completely - can’t make and receive any calls, my cards got wiped and when I try to set it up again on apple wallet it comes back with an error message. I don’t know what else I can do, before I bring it to the repair service. I have seen people post about the same no notification issue, but no actual fix to it. I have ios 17.5.1, is it maybe a system issue?

iPhone 11, iOS 17

Posted on Jun 28, 2024 3:43 PM

There are no replies.

Stopped getting any notifications, can’t use facetime, apple pay doesn’t work anymore

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.