I can’t recover my iCloud

I had just got my iCloud account back after losing access to one of my phone numbers, I then sent it to someone cause it was connected to an account I was selling. I ended up getting scammed, how can I get my iCloud back?

iPhone 12, iOS 17

Posted on Jul 1, 2024 4:36 AM

1 reply

Jul 1, 2024 6:59 AM in response to vibes256

First, you cannot sell your account or the rights to anything associated with it.

Legal - iCloud - Apple

IV. D. No Right of Survivorship

Except as allowed under Digital Legacy and unless otherwise required by law, you agree that your Account is non-transferable

You may, at best, find it difficult to get the account back. Likely anything associated with it identifying you as the owner will have been removed. Read the following documents about options:

Read this document if you think your Apple ID has been compromised. --> If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

For iOS 15 or earlier, if you want to see if anyone else has access to your device or accounts, click here --> See who has access to your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

For iOS 16 or later see how Safety Check on iPhone works to keep you safe. How Safety Check on iPhone works to keep you safe - Apple Support

Use the information in this document to check your Apple ID device list to find where you're signed in --> Check your Apple ID device list to find where you're signed in - Apple Support

Related materials:

Personal Safety User Guide

Personal Safety User Guide - Apple Support

> open the Table of Contents and review the articles

A document with general information about security and your Apple ID --> Security and your Apple ID - Apple Support

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security. This page provides country-specific Apple Support contact information ➞ Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

I can’t recover my iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.