Personal Hotspot Password automatically changing. Why? and how do I fix this please?

iPhone 7Plus - recently used hotspot connection very easily. Then the password automatically changed every time I went to turn on Personal Hotspot. As far as I am aware, nothing changed from previous settings. Could anyone assist please? I have followed all Apple Support procedures and looked at updates both on my iPhone and laptops (one is Mac the other Windows) I simply cannot link anything unless with USB now to my hotspot????

TIA

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 15

Posted on Jul 2, 2024 12:53 AM

1 reply

Jul 2, 2024 9:59 AM in response to Anastarzia

Anastarzia wrote:

iPhone 7Plus - recently used hotspot connection very easily. Then the password automatically changed every time I went to turn on Personal Hotspot. As far as I am aware, nothing changed from previous settings. Could anyone assist please? I have followed all Apple Support procedures and looked at updates both on my iPhone and laptops (one is Mac the other Windows) I simply cannot link anything unless with USB now to my hotspot????

TIA

Hotspot is your phone carrier feature, contact them.

Personal Hotspot Password automatically changing. Why? and how do I fix this please?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.