My phone is stuck in a bootloop

One day i was going to summer camp we came back and my phone turned off i charged it and turned it on it started repeating the apple logo i tried using icloud to reset it but it did not work if you know the fix comment it

iPhone SE, iOS 18

Posted on Jul 2, 2024 5:47 PM

3 replies

Jul 2, 2024 5:56 PM in response to DG7AB713

First of all, I hope that you have a back-up of your iPhone. But being that you've mentioned that you've tried resetting it, I'm guessing you're ok with loosing whatever you have on there.

Put the phone into recovery mode and restore it via iTunes (Windows) or Finder (macOS).

Good Luck.

Jul 2, 2024 5:50 PM in response to DG7AB713

DG7AB713 wrote:

One day i was going to summer camp we came back and my phone turned off i charged it and turned it on it started repeating the apple logo i tried using icloud to reset it but it did not work if you know the fix comment it

If your iOS or iPadOS device restarts or displays the Apple logo or a spinning gear unexpectedly

If your iOS or iPadOS device restarts or displays the Apple logo or a spinning gear unexpectedly - Apple Support

put your iPhone in diagnostics mode - identify potential hardware and software issues

How to put your iPhone in diagnostics mode - Apple Support

Reset or a Force Restart,

Force restart iPhone - Apple Support

Restore from backup, restore as new device.

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support

My phone is stuck in a bootloop

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.