requesting a specific way to reset password and regain id access

Any one knows if possible to request apple to get an specific way the owner of the Apple ID can set the way theirs id's recovery process steps?

at this point I believe that my Apple ID's

Manue*******@icloud.com

lalon******@icloud.com

have been compromised or are in risky in a level that no even apple developers can help me to overwrite the recovery process

I want to restrain the recovery process this way:

I Man***** * *****nez the owner of the Apple ID manue*******@icloud.com and lalon*******@icloud.com request that both ids can only recovery if this criteria is met:

1. owner must visit the Apple Store and be assist by the manager or authorized agent to to this process.

2. owner must bring picture id

3. owner must bring the proof of purchase or proof of ownership of the device use to access Apple ID

4. the most important part apple must use the face recognition or finger print of verification to make sure the owner identity. (legal guard, parents, or power of the attorney in case of minors or owner in critical medical conditions.

if someone knows how apple can apply to my ids and also if apple uses this idea apple must compensate me Man***** * ******nez for the idea when use for another customers since is sad to say but this process is not use by apple store at the moment.

[Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 13

Posted on Jul 3, 2024 3:03 AM

2 replies

Jul 3, 2024 8:00 AM in response to Manuelymartinez17

Read the Apple Support Communities Use Agreement - Apple Community

If you submit an idea on this forum Apple can use it without compensation.

I very, very, very much doubt you can set up something specific like that. Apple offers a wide variety of security measures to prevent account recovery by anybody other than an authorized person. You may wish to look into setting a recovery key. Set up a recovery key for your Apple ID - Apple Support

Other reading:

Read this document if you think your Apple ID has been compromised. --> If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

For iOS 15 or earlier, if you want to see if anyone else has access to your device or accounts, click here --> See who has access to your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

For iOS 16 or later see how Safety Check on iPhone works to keep you safe. How Safety Check on iPhone works to keep you safe - Apple Support

Use the information in this document to check your Apple ID device list to find where you're signed in --> Check your Apple ID device list to find where you're signed in - Apple Support

Related materials:

Personal Safety User Guide

Personal Safety User Guide - Apple Support

> open the Table of Contents and review the articles

A document with general information about security and your Apple ID --> Security and your Apple ID - Apple Support

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security. This page provides country-specific Apple Support contact information ➞ Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

requesting a specific way to reset password and regain id access

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.