FREEZING ISSUES (iPhone XR)

1. FaceTime Freezing Issue: My phone completely freezes during FaceTime calls and will not respond to any attempts to force restart. The only resolution is waiting for the phone to turn off on its own. I have called support about this issue previously, but unfortunately, I did not receive any assistance that resolved the problem.

2. Typing Freezing Issue: Recently, my phone has started freezing whenever I am typing in any application (e.g., WhatsApp, iMessage, email, journal, notes, ChatGPT). The phone freezes mid-typing, forcing me to close the affected app. Other apps continue to work normally during these incidents.

3. Phone App Freezing Issue: The phone app occasionally freezes, preventing me from making or receiving calls or clicking on anything within the app. Other apps remain functional when this happens.

4. Copy Text from Photo Function Issue: The copy text from photo function no longer works. The icon doesn’t even show anymore, despite the setting being turned on. I have checked the settings and everything appears to be correct.

Restarting my phone has not resolved any of these issues.

my storage is not low and it also happens when my battery charged

Posted on Jul 3, 2024 7:02 AM

1 reply

FREEZING ISSUES (iPhone XR)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.