Game Developer hidden exp date of item on game, scam ?

As title, i'v been playing game Mad Survival, game developer trying to scam my money by hide exp date of item (really hard to see) and suddenly one day they take off from me without any announcement in game. I was pay alot of money to get that item and they took all from me, i was asked them to refund or give it to me but they do nothing and said that item was expired. That was unfair and scam (check the photos attach below)

1. Original

2. You need to scroll down to see the expired day, they are trying to hide them and scam money from player.

3. Only this item have that hidden line, check more item and no one like this before, the information and content of item are very clearly.

4.I was tried to contact with Apple support to get refund, i dont want to play and got scammed like this but Apple supporter didnt supported to me and they like NO CHANCE to make refund even Game dev are real scammer. So disappointed and dont know what to do, just going here and share this thing to people and looking for some help. Thanks !

iPhone 11, iOS 17

Posted on Jul 4, 2024 10:55 AM

There are no replies.

Game Developer hidden exp date of item on game, scam ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.