📢 Newsroom Update

The iPhone 16 and iPhone 16 Pro lineups, Apple Watch Series 10, the new black titanium Apple Watch Ultra 2, AirPods 4, and new colors for AirPods Max are now available! Learn more >

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Tracking minutes in zone 5. How can I keep track of how many minutes I spend in each of the 5 zones using my Apple Watch 9? 

How can I keep track of how many minutes I spend in each of the 5 zones using my Apple Watch 9?

iPhone 5s, iOS 12

Posted on Jul 8, 2024 5:27 AM

6 replies

Jul 8, 2024 10:08 AM in response to heartratetracker

During the workout, you can see how long you’ve been in the current zone.

After the workout, you can see how long you’ve been in each zone in the fitness app on your iPhone. Go to Fitness app and find the workout you want to see the zones for. Scroll down until you see the heart rate graph below:

Tap it, and you’ll see how long you were in each zone.

Hope this helps!

Jul 8, 2024 2:03 PM in response to Redpixel09

Thanks! It helps alot but I can't see the summary your third image shows. My iPhone doesn't have a "show more" button so I can see the heart rate graph but not access the stats regarding time spent in each of the five zones. this is what I can't see. ) : I tried swiping and tapping every which way. I have an iPhone XsMax iOS 17.5.1. Not sure if that makes a difference. In case, thanks for taking the time to help me.

Hope this helps!

Jul 9, 2024 3:15 AM in response to Redpixel09

Thanks again! I have tapped the graph every which way, still not seeing a summary of time in heart rate zones.

I could see it during the work out on my Apple Watch during a HIIT work out; helpful so I can make sure to spend enough but not too much time in the higher zones. Ideally, it would be great to see daily or weekly summary of time in each heart zone. Sounds like the info is my phone somewhere...Appreciate your time.

Tracking minutes in zone 5. How can I keep track of how many minutes I spend in each of the 5 zones using my Apple Watch 9? 

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.